Five Ways God Wants You to Use the Problems in Your Life
Are you facing problems in your personal life, business life, family life, relationship life, creative life, spiritual life? We need to realize – Life is a series of problem-solving opportunities. The problems you face will either defeat you or develop you. It all depends on how you respond to them.
Read Romans 8:28 – Ask God what He is trying to tell you from this.
1. God Uses Problems to Direct You
Proverbs 20:30 Sometimes it takes a painful situation to make us change our ways.
2. God Uses Problems to Inspect You
James 1:2-3 When you have many kinds of troubles, you should be full of joy, because you know that these troubles test your faith, and this test will give you patience.
Caution! Too much self-analysis is dangerous! It leads to “Why Me Lord” syndrome.
3. God Uses Problems to Correct You
Psalm 119:71-72 … It was the best thing that could have happened to me, for it taught me to pay attention to your laws
4. God Uses Problems to Protect You
Genesis 50:20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good.
5. God Uses Problems To Perfect You
Romans 5:3-4 We can rejoice when we run into problems … they help us learn to be patient. And patience develops strength of character in us and helps us trust God more each time we use it until finally our hope and faith are strong and steady.
• Problems when responded to correctly are character builders.
• God is interested more in our character than in our comfort.
• Your relationship with God and your character are the only things you will take with you into eternity! see Romans 5:3-4
• God wants to make changes in your life where you can make a difference!