The copyright page helps protect your intellectual property.
Copyright Page Contains:
- The Declaration of copyright
- It tells who owns the copyright
- The gives the year of publication
- You are informed of any reservation of rights
- Other Credits
- Artists or Illustrators
- Editor or Editorial Staff
- Cover or Graphic Designer
- Publisher Notes
- Copyright Acknowledgements
- For reprinted materials that require permission (Bible Verses i.e. Scripture)
- ISBN Number
- LCCN or CIP Number
- List Where Printed for Print Books
- Edition Number
- Usually, includes a “Published By”
- Published by is listed at either the top or bottom of copyright page
- Some names and identifying details have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals.
- This is a work of fiction. Names, places, and events are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
- Self-Help Books.
- This book is for informational purposes only. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of the book, neither the author nor the publisher shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained in this book.
- Health Books.
- The information provided in this book is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians.
- To my wonderful wife, Mary, without whose continued loving support and encouragement this book would not exist.
Table of Contents:
- Included in nonfiction titles
- Not usually in fiction books
- Should not be longer than two pages.
- Setup for the book, typically written by someone other than the author. A famous person or celebrity writing the foreward can help promote and sell the book.
Preface / Acknowledgements:
- Here is where the author’s say thank you to those who contributed time and resources towards the effort of writing the book.
- Setup for the book’s contents, generally by the author.
- Title: Intellectual Property
- File size: 105 KB
- Free License permits: Sharing, copying and redistributing in any medium or format including adapting, remixing, transforming, and building upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. Attribution required.
- License: Creative Commons 3 – CC BY-SA 3.0
- Creator attribution: Nick Youngson – link to – http://nyphotographic.com/
- Date first licensed: June 2016
Original Image: http://www.creative-commons-images.com/handwriting/i/intellectual-property.html