Learning to deal with a chronic illness includes remembering all that God does for us.
Today’s Bible Verses:
Psalm 103:2-5 (KJV), “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.”
What the Verses Mean:
The benefits of confessing Christ as Savior are more than salvation and having heaven as our final home. It includes remembering all that God does for us. This includes forgiving our iniquities, healing our diseases, redeeming our life from destruction, crowning us with His loving kindness and mercies, satisfy our mouth with good things and renewing our youth like the eagle.
Praying Using the Verses:
- Father God, we say bless the Lord, O my soul,
- Lord, help us to forget not all Your benefits:
- Thank you for forgiving all our iniquities,
- We know it is You who heals all our diseases,
- We know it is You who redeems our life from destruction,
- We know it is You who crowns us with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
- We know it is You who satisfies our mouth with good things,
- We pray for renewal so that our youth is renewed like the eagle.
Photo Source: Pixaby