Blogs Influence People:
- 77% of Internet users read blogs.
- 87% of blog readers are book buyers.
- Blogs rank third (behind family and friends) in influencing purchasing decisions.
- 61% of consumers have made a purchasing decision based on a blog post.
- A blog helps you develop trust with your audience
Blogs require new content:
You want to add new material on a regular basis to keep your readers engaged.
A good goal for blog posting is once or twice a week. You really should go longer between blog posts than two weeks or you will have trouble building an audience.
Statistics show that 68% of bloggers blog less than daily, but more than monthly.
It takes nine months of regular posting for a blog to develop a strong, loyal readership base.
Next time we will look at Social Media Engagement.
Photo Source: Pixaby