Part of learning to deal with a chronic illness is realizing God’s way is perfect.
Today’s Bible Verse:
Psalm 18:30 KJV, “As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.”
What the verse means:
God’s providence, though sometimes dark, is always wise, just, and blameless. The truth of God’s promises is approved by countless experiences and witnesses.
Praying using the verses:
- Heavenly Father, we acknowledge that all You do is perfect.
- We acknowledge Your watch care over our loved one as they continue to battle their chronic illness.
- We also acknowledge Your protection and provision in all areas of life.
- We confess the promises of God are sure, they have been tested, and will never fail.
- Thank you for the promise of being our Buckler, that is our shield, as we have our trust in You.
Photo Source: Pixaby