Learning to deal with a chronic illness includes remembering all that God does for you.
Today’s Bible Verse:
Psalm 103:2-5 (KJV), “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.”
What the Verse Means:
The benefits of confessing Christ as Savior are more than salvation and having heaven as your final home. It includes remembering all that God does for you.
The rewards include forgiving your iniquities, healing your diseases, redeeming your life from destruction, crowning you with His loving kindness and mercies, satisfying your mouth with good things and renewing our youth like the eagle.
Personalized Prayer Using Today’s Scripture:
- Father God, I bless the Lord, O my soul,
- Lord Jesus, help me to forget not all your benefits:
- Holy Spirit, thank for filling and guiding my life.
- God Almighty, thank you for forgiving all my iniquities,
- I know it is you who heals all my diseases,
- I know it is you who redeems my life from destruction,
- I know it is you who crowns me with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
- I know it is you who satisfies my mouth with good things,
- I pray for renewal so that my youth is renewed like the eagle.
Photo Source: Pixaby
This is an excerpt from: “Thy Will Be Done: 60 Prayers for the Chronically Ill.”