How To Get Reenergized
Life in the fast lane can wear you out. Too many people are living and working in the fast lane. The fast lane life has resulted in tired men and women and has sapped their energy and motivation. Many are faced with chronic fatigue.
There are two types of fatigue:
- Physical fatigue – examples of physical fatigue a sore muscles and joints. The cure is rest and getting your doctor to make sure there aren’t any underlying causes.
- Spiritual fatigue – examples of spiritual exhaustion is stress, worry, and guilt.
Fatigue Can Cost You
- To miss great opportunities
- Bring out your worst attitudes
- Limit your performance
- It lowers your resistance to illness.
The good news is there are five proven energizers that work.
5 Energizers That Work:
Energizer #1 – You Need A Clear Conscience
1 John 1:9 English Standard Version (ESV), “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
- If you owe money, pay your bills.
- Be truthful in your business dealings.
Energizer #2 – You Need A New Perspective
Colossians 3:23 (ESV), “Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,”
- You cannot control the circumstances.
- You can control your reaction.
Energizer #3 – You Need A Challenging Purpose
Philippians 3:14-15 (ESV), “I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Let those of us who are mature think this way, and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal that also to you.”
Energizer #4 – You Need A Supportive Team
Hebrews 10:25 (ESV), “not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.”
Energizer #5 – You Need To Plug Into God’s Power
Isaiah 40:31 (ESV), “but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.”
- You need God’s strength in place of your weakness.
- With God, you can enjoy life above the average.
- In God’s strength, you will be able to accomplish supernatural things.
- With God, you will live victories right where you are in your daily energy