Psalm 103 Teaches Us To Remember
“Bless the Lord, oh my soul and all that is withing me, bless His Holy name.” Psalm 103:1
“As a man thinketh in his heart, so he is.” Proverbs 23:7
1. Remember His Forgiveness – Psalm 103:2, 10
- “Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits” Psalm 103:2.
- “He does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.” Psalm 103:10
Never minimize the forgiveness of sin in your life.
2. Remember His Healing – Psalm 103:3b
- “and heals all your diseases,” Psalm 103:3b
- “By His stripes we are healed” Isaiah 53:5
Remember who is The Great Physician.
3. Remember His Redemption – Psalm103:4a
- “who redeems your life from the pit” Psalm 103:4a
Remember who is your Redeemer.
4. Remember His Steadfast Love – Psalm 103:4b – 5
- “and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” Psalm 103:4b -5
Remember who loves you unconditionally.
Image by OpenClipart-Vectors from Pixabay