Learning to deal with a chronic illness includes finding a place of refuge from the world’s cares.
Today’s Bible Verse:
Psalm 91:2 (KJV), “I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.”
What the Verse Means:
Notice how the writer of the Psalm begins with a general statement followed by a personal application: “I will say of the Lord,” and then follows with “He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.”
As Believers in Christ Jesus, we have a personal God who is there for us.
Personalized Prayer Using Today’s Scripture:
- • Heavenly Father, I acknowledge that you are God, the one true and living God.
- • Lord, you are my refuge.
- • God, you are my fortress.
- • To all the world I proclaim you are my God and in you will I trust.
- • I pray you to place in my family’s heart the desire to be in church to worship you this Sunday.
If you are an Amazon Kindle Unlimited member, the book is available to read for free in Kindle format. Over the next two months, I will publish each chapter as a blog post.