Part of learning to deal with a chronic illness realizes God’s way is perfect.
For the Believer, God is our shield (buckler).
Today’s Bible Verse:
Psalm 18:30 (KJV), “As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.”
What the Verse Means:
God’s providence, though sometimes dark, is always wise, just, and blameless. The truth of God’s promises is approved by countless experiences and witnesses.
Personalized Prayer Using Today’s Scripture:
- Heavenly Father, I acknowledge that all you do is perfect.
- I acknowledge your watch care over me as I continue to battle my chronic illness.
- I also acknowledge your protection and provision in all areas of life.
- I confess the promises of God are sure, they have been tested, and will never fail.
- Thank you for the promise of being my Buckler, that is my shield, as I have put my trust in you.
Photo Source: Pixabay
Today’s blog post is from the book “Thy Will Be Done: 60 Prayers for the Chronically Ill” by Jimmie Aaron Kepler. It is available in print and on Kindle for Amazon at Amazon Print or Amazon Kindle.
If you are an Amazon Kindle Unlimited member, the book is available to read for free in Kindle format. Over the next two months, I will publish each chapter as a blog post.